AIA Denver Strategic Plan
In 2009, AIA Denver released its first ever strategic plan. This document will provide a roadmap for the organization, board of directors, committees and staff for the next five years.
The document was created over the course of nearly a year, using the strategic plans of AIA National and AIA Colorado as a guide. The AIA Denver Mission-Vision Initiatives acted as the foundation for the plan.
AIA Denver Three-to-Five Year Mission-Vision Initiatives:
- Engage other professions.
- Demonstrate diversity.
- Raise the bar through innovation, quality of design, creativity, setting best practices and inspiring.
- Raise public awareness of the profession.
- Be leaders in sustainability.
- Be the voice of the profession.
- Provide networking, business development, resource, educational and camaraderie opportunities for members.
- Be leaders of a higher cause: lead change, add value to all aspects of a project and lead the public by example.