The AIA Denver Housing Committee is a forum for architects who specialize in residential building and follow current issues in codes, government regulations, evolving technology, and housing and marketing trends.
Members and Meetings
Members of the committee represent a diverse group of architects and designers who vary in area of practice, background, firm size and specialty. Anyone with an interest in residential architecture is encouraged to come check out the next meeting! For more information, download the flyer
or contact Brittany Karstrand
- Open to Membership: Yes
- Date/Time: Third Thursday of every month from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Location: AIA Colorado
- Chair: Erik Okland, AIA and Michael Payne, PA
- Confluence - An annual forum about affordable housing and residential architecture.
- Monthly Programs - Check the web calendar for upcoming events.
- Denver Zoning Code - In 2011, the committee was actively involved in the review and assessment of the Denver Zoning Code and its impact on residential architecture and design.
The committee enhances collaboration and communication with Housing Colorado
, Home Builders Association of Metro Denver
, Denver Board of REALTORS®
, Denver's Old House Society